Is Egypt safe to visit in 2022?

Felucca on the Nile
Felucca on the Nile
Copyright Protected - Owner of blog.
I've visited Egypt a couple of times and has an intense love affair with this country that has bestowed the world with a wealth of mystery and suspense.

Travelling in Egypt is an adventure on its own. I did not backpack in Egypt and possibly wouldn't advise that, in the current political situation. I however don't see any problem with booking a place on an organised tour. The tour operators are up to date with the current situation on the ground in Egypt and they will advise of any risks.

See latest News Feed from Nile International on events in Egypt.
You can also visit my detailed Egypt Travel Advice, where I have links to the United States and United Kingdom Travel alerts, as well as fantastic advice relating to travel in Egypt.

Please see below a small subset of photos of my last trip. Enjoy.

My last trip to Egypt started in Cairo and included a train trip down to southern Egypt from where we took a Nile cruiser up north again from Aswan to Luxor. We visited all the famous sites, including the pyramids up north at Giza and the Valley of the Kings in the south at Luxor.

Statue of Female Pharaoh Hatshepshut
Statue of Female Pharaoh Hatshepshut
Copyright Protected - Owner of blog.


Dusk in Luxor - with the Aten clearly visible
Dusk in Luxor - with the Aten clearly visible
- that is to say if you were the heretic pharaoh Akhenaten
Copyright Protected - Owner of blog.



Pyramids at Giza
Pyramids at Giza
Copyright Protected - Owner of blog.


Rams at Karnak in Luxor
Rams at Karnak in Luxor
Copyright Protected - Owner of blog.

Tempted to travel to Egypt, then you can read more on my Egypt Travel Advice page on HubPages.

Comments

  1. Wonderful blog! All these details are very helpful for us. I would say one thing pictures are really very eye-catching. Egypt is a very beautiful country. During my college time, I visited there. That time I enjoyed a lot. I just say one thing the trip was Best Egypt Trip for me. Once again, thanks a lot ….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ensure us about our safety on Egypt tour. As my families are going there on coming month thatswhy already booking all our needs by online through citadeltours.com and my grandmother was worried about our safety. Now after read this post she will ensure that we will have a great journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share this helpful information on Egypt tour as everyone is in suspense that how much safe is Egypt tour. But after read this post I got knowledge that that is not much danger as we thinking. Yes we are already fixing our trip planning at their already talking with a local travel agency as citadel tours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog about egypt

    Http://www.godiscoverytravel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We visited all the famous sites, including the pyramids up north at Giza and the Valley of the Kings in the south at Luxor. Egypt Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to visit those famous sites in Egypt especially the pyramids at Giza. I hope I can explore those famous sites someday.

    bird watching philippines

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Busabout, the best way to see Europe as an Independent Traveler.

My Visit to the Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn, South Africa